My husband was in the mood for something sweet recently, so I decided to make the classic: Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies. I got to use my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, which I love! Only problem was I started at 10:30 on a weeknight…not the best decision lol. They were yummy though!
Preheat your oven to 375º.
Then, start with the dry ingredients:
- Combine 2.25 cups flour with 1 teaspoon each of baking soda and salt.
Next, work on the wet ingredients…
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat 2 sticks of room temperature butter (unsalted).
- While beating, add 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Add 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Once all is blended, add in 2 eggs, 1 at a time.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients.
- Once the dry ingredients are fully incorporated, add one bag of chocolate chips.
- Once the chips are in, shut off the mixer.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until golden.
- Let the cookies stay on the cookie sheets for about 2 minutes.
- Then, transfer to a cooling rack.