This is a super easy side dish to make. I love zucchini and use it a lot during the summer, so I was very happy when I came across this recipe on Pinterest (my new fav site! Follow my recipes on it here!).
- Preheat your oven to 425º.
- Cut the ends off of 2 zucchini.
- Cut each zucchini into fourths.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil (for easy cleanup!).
- Place the zucchini pieces on the sheet (cut-side up!).
- Drizzle some EVOO onto each piece and spread it all over with your fingers (or a brush if you don’t like to get your hands dirty).
- Season each section with salt.
- Sprinkle on some black pepper.
- Add some garlic powder.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese is golden.
I served with my Turkey Veggie Meatloaf. It was the perfect side: nice and tender! Enjoy!