A simple but tasty meal tonight – Brown Butter and Balsamic Ravioli.
- Cook ravioli in salted boiling water according to the package directions (I used bite sized ravioli).
- Meanwhile, brown about 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat.
- When the ravioli are cooked (they will float to the top), add them to the pan with the butter.
- Shake to coat all ravioli on both sides.
- After about 2 minutes, add some balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for about 2 minutes (the vinegar will thicken).
- Add s&p and a little dried parsley.
This is a quick but tasty variation of typical ravioli!