Continuing with the salad theme this summer…this is my garlic shrimp caesar salad, which is really simple and quick to make. I was originally planning to do a traditional grilled chicken caesar, but found 25 already skewered shrimp in my grocery store for just $5.00! I was very happy with this find!
*NOTE: I totally took a MAJOR shortcut for this one and used the salad in a bag package. Normally, I would do it all on my own, but I was prepping to have 15 people over for dinner the next day, so I went with it this time.
Start by seasoning the shrimp:
- I seasoned by sides of the skewers with s&p and garlic powder. (Again, if I had more time, I would have marinated the shrimp with fresh chopped garlic.)
- I then drizzled the shrimp with EVOO.
- I grilled the shrimp using my Cusinart Griddler. (You can use a grill or grillpan if you don’t own a griddler. If you want one, get it here: .) It only takes about 4 minutes per side. (Try not to overcook the shrimp!)
- Meanwhile, put together the salad. I used romaine, croutons, and grated parmesan cheese.
- When the shrimp are finished, serve on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with Garlic Caesar dressing.