This appetizer is another great use for some shredded chicken. I used buffalo sauce (surprise, surprise!) and the leftover wonton wrappers I had from this recipe. This recipe was equally as delicious and simpler to eat. You could really use anything to fill the wontons. (For example, for my *very picky sister* I just used plain shredded chicken and cheddar cheese.) Get creative!
Start by preheating your oven to 425…
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and cover it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Get out a bowl of shredded chicken.
- Pour in some buffalo sauce.
- Mix to combine.
- Add some shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Lay out some wonton wrappers.
- Spoon some of the chicken mixture onto one side of each wonton. (Be careful not to overfill!)
- Dip your finger in water and run it along two ends of each of the wrappers.
- Fold each wrapper over to form a triangle. Press down to seal.
- Place the wontons onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
Serve with buffalo sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply