This is a quick chicken dinner to make. And everybody knows that I *heart* both artichokes and olives, so this was right down my alley. One serving is only 5 PointsPlus, so it’s a nice choice for a dinner. Serve with a vegetable and maybe some couscous (another favorite of mine!).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. and coat with some EVOO.
- Season some thin cut chicken breasts with dried oregano and s&p on both sides.
- Add the chicken to the skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. (I cooked my chicken in 2 batches so I didn’t overcrowd the pan. I recommend it.)
While the chicken is cooking, get the other ingredients ready-to-go…
- Add 3/4 cup chicken broth to the skillet. (I actually used turkey broth, and it tasted just fine!)
- Add 1 can of artichoke hearts (drain the can first!) and about 10 kalamata olives, both sliced in half.
- Squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Scrape the bottom of the pan to release the brown bits left from the chicken.
- Add the chicken back to the pan to heat through.
Leave a Reply