This one is always a hit at parties! It’s fast and easy to make too! (I made it for a party on Saturday. It went so fast I didn’t even get to take a picture!)
You will need…
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small can of Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bunch of scallions, sliced
To make the dip…
- Brown the beef in a skillet, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the scallions) in covered microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for about 2.5 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir, then return the cover.
- Continuing microwaving for another 2.5 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).
- Stir in the scallions.
Serve with Tostitos Scoops. Enjoy!!
Leave a Reply